We are looking for a positive, flexible self-starter to join our team as a Senior Analyst. This is an exciting opportunity to play a leading role in delivering our analysis capability as an integral part of a small, agile and growing business.
Our team of analysts, consultants and Defence SMEs work closely with our customers to deliver high-impact services and solutions. Data science and operational analysis are a key part of Catalyze’s capability. We are growing this capability and are looking for a highly motivated and capable Senior Analyst.
As Senior Analyst your role will include:
- Using operational analysis approaches to deliver impactful insights to our clients.
- Taking a consultative approach to your work, understanding how your work contributes to delivering a great result for our clients.
- Using agile approaches to develop models and tools, including requirements capture, design, development, testing and management.
- Collating, managing, structuring, analysing, presenting and visualising data.
- Deriving unique insights from data to inform senior-level decision making.
- Producing internal and external presentations and reports to summarise processes, findings, recommendations and decision analysis results.
- Delivering high quality analysis and outputs.
- Taking a leading role in the day-to-day delivery of projects, working closely with our clients and our team of consultants and analysts.
- Developing strong relationships with the wider Catalyze team.
Our UK office is based just outside Winchester. The role will require a blend of working from our office, occasional travel to client sites, and working from home. We are happy to consider flexible working arrangements based on individual circumstances.
Our main clients will be based around key UK Defence establishments in the south of England.
A competitive package will be offered, based on your experience.
We believe skills and experience of the following will enable you to excel in this role:
- Operational analysis approaches and techniques
- Data analysis and data science
- Experience working within UK MoD
- Stakeholder engagement, requirements gathering and process design.
- A self-starter and team player.
- Good communication skills, enabling you to work confidently with team members and clients.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise your work.
- Attention to detail and the drive to see work through to completion.
- A positive and flexible approach to your work.
Knowledge and experience of the following is desirable:
- Advanced data analysis in Excel, including VBA.
- Decision making techniques and processes.
- Operating models and organisational design.
- Software development using Python.
- Knowledge of current software development approaches, platforms and best practice.
- Experience of Microsoft365, SharePoint, PowerBI, Dataverse and PowerApps solutions.
- Recent UK Defence Security Clearance (SC) would be of interest but is not essential.
How to apply
Please send your CV and covering letter to Adrian Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always pleased to hear from people with a positive and flexible approach, and with the skills, experience, and interest to help grow our team of consultants, analysts and software specialists.