We are looking for a positive and enthusiastic principal consultant with a passion for helping clients succeed. This is an excellent opportunity to join our team and become an integral part of a small, agile and growing business.
As part of the Catalyze team, you will work with our consultants, analysts and clients at all levels on a number of projects. You will work across different industries, initially focusing within Defence in the UK.
Your role will include:
- Working directly with our clients on various projects delivering organisational change and supporting senior level decision-making.
- Supporting and enabling clients to define and deliver transformational change in their projects, programmes and portfolios
- Leading projects and delivery teams.
- Contributing to the development and growth of our consulting, digital and analysis capabilities.
- Developing and managing client relationships.
- Building and managing relationships with suppliers and associates.
Initial clients will be based around key UK Defence establishments in the south of England.
A competitive package will be offered, based on your experience.
We believe skills and experience of the following will enable you to excel in this role:
- A delivery mindset with a passion for delivering high quality, high impact projects.
- Leading client interactions and building trusted-advisor relationships, with new and existing clients, on both short term and long-term engagements.
- Experience eliciting requirements and defining business processes in complex environments.
- Effectively managing delivery teams to deliver high quality results.
- Interest and knowledge of technology and analysis approaches and best practice.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A positive and flexible approach to your work.
- The ability to engage and enthuse personnel, and provide effective support and challenge, across all areas and at all levels within client organisations.
- A preference for building and working within teams.
Recent UK Defence Security Clearance (SC) would be beneficial but is not essential.
How to apply
Please send your CV and covering letter to Adrian Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always pleased to hear from people with a positive and flexible approach, and with the skills, experience, and interest to help grow our team of consultants, analysts and software specialists.