Graduate Analyst Consultant
We are looking for positive and flexible recent graduates to join our team as Graduate Analysts and Consultants. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career as an integral part of a small, agile and growing business.
As part of the Catalyze team, you will work with our consultants, analysts and clients at a senior level on a number of projects. You will work across different industries, initially focusing within Defence in the UK.
In this role you will:
- Play an important role in the day-to-day delivery of projects.
- Work closely with our clients and our team of consultants and analysts to deliver high-impact outputs and outcomes.
- Take a consultative approach to your work, understanding how your work contributes to delivering a great result for our clients.
- Collate, manage, structure, analyse and visualise data.
- Use agile approaches to help to design, develop and run analytical models and tools, including requirements capture, design, development, testing and management.
- Derive unique insights from data and analysis to inform senior-level decision making.
- Use your verbal and written skills to effectively communicate processes, findings, results, conclusions and recommendations.
Our UK office is based just outside Winchester. The role will require a blend of working from our office, some travel to client sites in the South of England, and working from home. We are happy to consider flexible working arrangements based on individual circumstances.
We believe the following skills and experience will help you excel in this role:
- A strong academic background, with a relevant degree such as a business, numerical or technical subject.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise your work.
- A positive and flexible approach to your work.
- An inquisitive mindset and passion for problem solving.
- A self-starter and team player.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and numerate skillset.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, data analysis, and data visualisation tools (e.g. Power BI).
- Interest in business analysis and software development approaches.
- Interest in working with UK Defence organisations.
How to apply
Please send your CV and covering letter to Adrian Harris, firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always pleased to hear from people with a positive and flexible approach, and with the skills, experience and interest to help grow our team of consultants, analysts and software specialists.