Catalyze has teamed with TransparentChoice to offer web-based collaborative decision solutions: mobile, easy to use, and with expert support configured to fit your needs.
Multi-criteria tools for evaluating options and priorities are typically designed to be operated by experts, and often used in face-to-face facilitated workshops. But sometimes it’s not possible to get all the stakeholders together in a room.
Now you have more options.
Flexibility for participants
The easy to use web-based toolset opens up new ways of working.
- Evaluators can contribute from wherever they are, using their own laptop, tablet or phone, and often in their own time
- Workshops can be run online
- Stakeholder participation can be extended to much larger groups
Independent expert support when you need it
The toolset is designed to be easy to set up and use. But for situations where you need specific expertise or the independence of an external resource, Catalyze is here to help. Our goal is to support you to achieve your objectives, providing you and your stakeholders with a valid and transparent process and the confidence to make strategic decisions. Our know-how and experience are delivered through a specifically designed menu of services encapsulating best practice (see panel).
Catalyze has experience in supporting a wide range of decision and prioritization applications, including:
- Prioritisation & budgeting for non-profit organisations
- Professional Membership Associations
- Environmental decisions informed by structured stakeholder engagement
- PMO portfolio prioritisation
- IT system & vendor selection