The main new features of Hiview3.2 are listed below. The latest version of Hiview3.2 is available for download.
- Share your models with your colleagues Use the new template functionality to control how other users can use your Hiview3 models. For example fix the entire model and allow people to use Hiview3 to explore the model as a live document, or fix the structure and scores and invite others to update the weights to see how their judgements influence the results. This functionality is great for sharing data and models while ensuring the integrity of the original model is maintained.
- Improved reports containing all the Hiview graphs and displays. Produce an HTML report of your Hiview model, import this into your word processor such as Micosoft Word, and produce your report.
- Fully compatible with Windows 8 and still fully compatible with all flavours of Microsoft Windows 98, Me, XP, 2000, Vista and 7.
- Lots of new analytical and aesthetic improvements making Hiview more robust and easier to use
18.104.22.168 (November 2015)
- Compatible with MS Windows 8.1.
22.214.171.124 (August 2011)
- Updated starter guide, this is available from the Windows Start Menu
- Fixed minor issue with Senstivity Down display.
126.96.36.199 (July 2011)
188.8.131.52 (January 2011)
- Corrected issues with some versions of Windows Vista and Windows 7
184.108.40.206 (October 2008)
- Improved csv import allowing existing scores to be overwritten through an import
- Ensuring the correct criteria are selected for the Weight Most Important Swings
220.127.116.11 (August 2008)
18.104.22.168 (August 2008)
22.214.171.124 (July 2008)
- Saving Hiview models with orphaned criteria.
- The weight graph on node data screen.
- Ability to paste (Ctrl-V) values into the criteria scores window.
126.96.36.199 (April 2008)
First Hiview3.2 release.