Management Consultant – November 2018
An exciting opportunity to join a growing boutique management consultancy, with an enviable reputation and senior level client base.
Catalyze is a Strategy Consultancy headquartered in the UK. We specialise in helping our clients make the right strategic decisions. We are experts in strategy, decision-making tools and methodologies, portfolio prioritisation and delivery, understanding and using data and engaging people. We use this expertise to create, execute and embed decision-making processes that deliver results.
We are looking for a Management Consultant with a positive and flexible approach to join our UK team. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your expertise and career as an integral part of a small, agile and growing business.
You will work with our consultants and clients at a senior level on a number of projects. You will work across different industries, initially focusing within Defence in the UK.
Your role will include:
- A leading role in the day-to-day delivery of projects, working closely with our Clients and our consultants and analysts.
- Running meetings and small workshops to, for example, understand and design business processes, capture requirements, identify and explore options
- Collating, analysing and interpreting data
- Organisation maturity and requirement assessments
- Designing and delivering portfolio prioritisation and definition processes
- Producing internal and external presentations and reports to summarise process, findings, recommendations and/or decision analysis results
We value our employees and we believe in building an individual’s capabilities and strengths to help them reach their and our full potential. Training will be provided where necessary.
The UK office is based just outside Winchester. Initial clients will be based around key UK Defence establishments in the south of England.
A competitive package will be offered, based on your experience.
For this role we would look for the following:
- Management Consulting experience
- Ability to work at senior to junior levels within organisations
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload
- Strong analytical competence
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A positive and flexible approach to your work
- A relevant degree, such as a business, numerical or technical subject
Experience in the following would be of interest:
- Working in Defence, especially understanding the delegated operating model across the enterprise
- Demonstrable advanced Excel skills to help analyse and visualise quantitative data
- Implementation of P3M
- Portfolio management and prioritisation
- Decision analysis techniques
- Recent defence Security Clearance (SC).
How to apply
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to Ady Harris, email@example.com