Analyst Consultant – December 2017
An exciting opportunity to join a growing boutique management consultancy, with an enviable reputation and senior level client base.
Catalyze is a Strategy Consultancy headquartered in the UK. We specialise in helping our clients make the right strategic decisions. We are experts in strategy, decision-making tools and methodologies, portfolio prioritisation and delivery, understanding and using data and engaging people. We use this expertise to create, execute and embed decision-making processes that deliver results.
We are looking for a candidate with a positive and flexible approach to join our UK team as an Analyst Consultant. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your expertise and career as an integral part of a small, agile and growing business.
As part of our team you will work with our consultants and clients at a senior level on a number of projects. You will work across different industries, initially focusing within Defence in the UK.
Your role will include:
- Working with colleagues to design and deliver Decision-Making processes
- Collating, analysing and interpreting data
- Creating Decision-Making models using proprietary software
- Developing and configuring Excel workbooks, and other analysis tools, to support data analysis and the creation of management information
- Producing internal and external presentations and reports to summarise process, findings, recommendations and/or decision analysis results
- Working with experts and thought leaders to contribute to our continuous improvement drive
We value our employees and we believe in building an individual’s capabilities and strengths to help them reach their and our full potential. Training will be provided where necessary.
The UK office is based just outside Winchester. UK travel is a key part of the role and there will be opportunities to travel internationally. Initial clients will be based around key UK Defence establishments in the south of England.
A competitive package will be offered, based on your experience.
For this role we would look for the following:
- A strong analytical background
- Demonstrable advanced Excel skills to help analyse and visualise quantitative data
- Understanding of business intelligence and management information systems
- Ability to work at senior to junior levels within organisations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload
- A positive and flexible approach to your work
- A relevant degree, such as a business, numerical or technical subject
- Take national and some international travel in your stride.
Knowledge or interest in any of the following would also be welcome:
- Management Consulting
- Working in UK Defence
- Portfolio management and prioritisation
- Decision analysis techniques
- Software development
- Database design, configuration and reporting services
- Defence Security Clearance (SC).
How to apply
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to Kate Robinson, firstname.lastname@example.org