At Catalyze Ltd we endeavour in our business dealings to uphold the key principles of the Armed Forces Covenant.
We recognise the value serving personnel, reservists, veterans and military families bring to our business. We will seek to uphold the principles of the Armed Forces Covenant, by:
- promoting the fact that we are an armed forces-friendly organisation
- seeking to support the employment of veterans young and old. We recognise military skills and qualifications in our recruitment and selection process, and we are happy to provide one-to-one military transition advice to service leavers
- striving to support the employment of Service spouses and partners
- seeking to support our employees who choose to be members of the Reserve forces and Cadet Organisations
- aiming to actively participate in Armed Forces Day
- encourage and support employee fundraising for Service Charities.
To find out more please contact our Armed Forces Champion email@example.com